Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Wednesday 29 November 2017

e.l.f. Bronzer, Warm | Review


I hope you are having a lovely week so far. I've been spending the last few days catching up on writing blog posts and also taking some photos. Luckily at the weekend, the sun was shining, so I managed to get quite a few photos taken. I've been taking a few photos for some Christmas theme blog posts which I really can't wait to write. It's definitely starting to feel a lot more like Christmas now. All I need to do now is start watching some Christmas films. 

I'm really excited to share with you today this gorgeous bronzer in the shade warm, by e.l.f. I absolutely love it so much. I had been looking at getting a new bronzer for quite some time, as it's actually been a while since I've worn any. As I have got quite pale skin, sometimes I find that some bronzers can look a little too dark for my skin tone. But after having a look round my local Superdrug, I found this one by e.l.f and I'm so happy that I found this one and purchased it. 



The bronzer glides effortlessly on to the skin and gives a lovely shimmery glow that is also quite subtle and not too overpowering. I personally have found it best to blend each of the four shades on to my makeup brush and apply to my skin. It blends really easily and really well.   



The powder is lovely and soft and feels great on my skin. A little definitely goes a long way, especially as I have quite pale skin, I only need to apply a little. I think the one thing that I love the most, is the subtle shimmer it gives. It definitely adds that little bit extra to the bronzer. 




I am also really loving the sleek packaging the bronzer comes in. It comes protected in a box and the bronzer itself comes in a compact with mirror included, which is great for applying on the go. It also has a little clear plastic sheet covering the powder for protection. 


This bronzer is such a great price for the amount of product you get. It is currently £5 from Superdrug. Having not tried any products before by e.l.f. I am really pleased with it and this is an amazing bronzer. I am really looking forward to trying some more of their products. 


Have you tried this bronzer by e.l.f.? Which bronzers do you love?


Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig