Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Monday 15 January 2018

My New Year Skincare Routine


I love it when you find new skincare products that really work and do what they say they do. I also get really excited because I love finding new products to try and that I can continue using. Growing up I just could never find products that I wanted to stick with. Some either dried my skin out so much or brought me out in spots, or made my spots worse. During the colder months, my skin does have a tendency to get quite dry. But my skin does also get quite oily still. So it's kind of hard sometimes to find products, that help dry and oily skin but are sensitive at the same time! 

I've been using these products in the photos above and below for a little while now and I am absolutely loving them. I actually won some of them in a giveaway in December, from the lovely Hannah, from hannahheartss and they are literally my new favourite skincare products to use. I've already noticed a difference with my skin. Having never tried any products by Pixi and Mario Badescu before, I was really excited to use them, as I've heard lots of good things about both brands. I love products that are hydrating but don't cause my skin to be even more oily!





 
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. 
I have been using this micellar cleansing water for quite sometime now. I always end up gong back for more. It's literally the best product I've ever used to remove makeup. And I'm not just saying that! My skin always feels nice and clean and fresh after using it and it does an amazing job of removing makeup, especially eye makeup.

Pixi Glow Tonic.
This is one product that I have heard so many great things about. I've often seen it pop up when reading blog posts and watching YouTube videos. The Glow Tonic contains Glycolic acid which helps to gently exfoliate the skin. I love applying this because it feels so gentle on my skin. There's no stinging or dryness. My skin just feels lovely and fresh after using it. 

Mario Badescu Facial Spray.
This facial spray by Mario Badescu is AMAZING! I can't believe that I had never tried it before. It's super hydrating and is cooling on the skin. It's such a joy to apply because I love how it feels on my skin. I usually spritz some in the morning and again in the evening before applying my moisturiser.

Botancis Hydrating Day Cream.
I just want to firstly say about how good this face cream smells. It has a gorgeous scent to it. This cream helps my skin to feel lovely and soft whilst keeping it nice and hydrated. The one thing that I love about this cream, is that it doesn't make my skin all oily. It absorbs in to the skin quickly. 

Zoella Hungry Hands Handcream.
Because who doesn't want their hands to smell like gingerbread! I love the scent of this and I just want to keep applying more. It absorbs in really quickly and leaves my hands feeling all nice and soft and moisturised. My hands get dry really easily and my skin starts to crack, so it's nice to find a moisturiser that helps keep my hands looking not dry. You can read my full review here.

These products are really helping my skin and my skin loves them too. It makes me look forward to using them in the morning and again in the evening. Sometimes all I want to do in the evenings, is get in my pjs and get straight in bed. Obviously taking my makeup off first if I'm wearing any. But these products, make it that little bit more exciting, because I am really enjoying using them.


What products do you currently use for your skincare routine?

Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig