Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Friday 19 January 2018

Pixi Glow Tonic | Review


I hope you are having a lovely week so far. I can't believe that it's the weekend already. Where has this week gone?! I haven't really got any plans for the weekend at the moment, but I definitely want to get some more photos taken for upcoming posts. I have however been watching the brand new episode of The Good Place, one of my new favourite shows. In a previous post, I mentioned how I had binge watched the entire season 1 and most of season 2. Now I've got to wait another week for the next episode, but it's so worth the wait. If your looking for a new show to watch, highly recommend giving it a watch. There's also a major twist in it that you definitely wont expect!

As this week has mostly consisted of beauty products on ClemLoves, I want to continue with that and share with you another of my most favourite products that I have been using and really enjoying. Other than the Mario Badescu facial spray of course, the other product I am really loving is the Glow Tonic by Pixi. It's definitely a product that I highly recommend checking out. You can find this product online on sites such as, ASOS, Cult Beauty and Marks & Spencer. You can also get this in two different sizes.



This is the first ever product I have tried by Pixi. I've seen posts and videos that include their products in and I've always wondered what it would be like to try one of the Pixi products. I am so grateful to Hannah from Hannah Heartss for sending me this product, along with some others, in a giveaway that I won. You may have seen my previous post, My New Year Skincare Routine, where I included this Glow Tonic in with the current products I am using. 

The Glow Tonic contains Glycolic acid in its ingredients, which helps to gently exfoliate your skin. As I have quite sensitive skin, this product is so much gentler on my skin than using say an exfoliating face wash. Which is one of the reasons why I love applying this, because it feels so gentle on my skin. There's no stinging or dryness. My skin just feels lovely and fresh after using it. The smell of the product isn't overpowering, it's hard to explain what the scent actually smells like. But after applying it you don't smell it anyway, especially if you apply moisturiser straight after or any other products that you use.

The glow tonic, as I mentioned above, helps to gently exfoliate the skin, it also helps to firm, tighten and tone. It is suitable for dry and sensitive skin and is alcohol free and cruelty free. Since using, I have noticed quite a difference in my skin. My skin has a much healthier glow and I have also noticed that my skin has not been as oily, as my skin does have the tendency to be quite oily.

I use this straight after cleansing my skin with the Garnier Micellar Water. After using the Glow Tonic, I then spritz on some of the Mario Badescu facial spray and lastly apply some moisturiser. Although I like the taking off my makeup part and finishing the day with my skincare routine, since using this product along with the other ones that I included in my skincare routine post, I am really enjoying applying these to my skin. I love finding new products that make me look forward to doing my skincare routine.


Have you tried the Glow Tonic by Pixi, or any other products by Pixi?

 

Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig