Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Saturday 14 April 2018

Old English Company | Product Review


It's the weekend at last! But it kind of doesn't seem that long ago since it was last weekend! But whatever you are doing, I hope you have a good one. If you are wondering what my weekend is going to be spent doing, this weekend I'm working, but you will also most likely find me binge-watching on Netflix, eating cookies and playing on Animal Crossing! Ok, so I may have eaten most of my cookies last night! They are just so good! It's also about time I did a little Spring cleaning in my room. I really need to sort out my draws. I've literally just stuffed everything into them, oops! I've got a few bits too that I need to make room for. If you are looking for some more weekend reading, check out this brilliant book by Author Alice Blanchard. Or maybe you are looking for some new beauty products, head on over to my beauty section to find out more.

I'm very excited to share with you, these beautiful products* in the photos above and below by Old English Company. I absolutely adore all of their products. As soon as I received the parcel I was straight into it! I have a huge love for stationary and all things pink and cute. The products I chose, was the Blush Pink and Gold Planner, You Can enamel pin, Pizza Lover enamel pin, She Believed She Could Print, You Look Scrumptious pocket mirror, I Like You Alot card and the You Rock card. Each product came safely packaged in a box. I found the website easy to use and navigate around and each section is listed clearly. There's an Instagram slide at the bottom, so if you are looking for some inspiration on what to purchase, there are some very beautiful photos of products which other people have ordered.

I am so so happy with every single item here. If you are looking for your next new planner, or maybe a new pin, or maybe you are looking for your next print to hang on your wall, head on over to their website to check out all of their products. FYI, I think the stationary section has to be my favourite. Filled with planners, notebooks, notepads, calendars, gift wrap and tape, there is so much to choose from. But if you're looking for some new items for your home, the homeware section has a great selection of coasters and placemats, mugs, pillowcases, (definitely recommend checking out the pillowcase section), tea towels and aprons.

I highly recommend checking the website out, as I just know you are going to love it. Filled with prints, cards, homeware, accessories and stationery, there something for everyone at very affordable prices. Old English Company produces beautiful hand-lettered products. They were first established in London and their studios are now located in Stamford. If you haven't been to Stamford before, then I highly recommend adding it to your list of places to visit. Stamford is one of my favourite towns to go to, you definitely need to go and Google it. As I am only about half an hour away from Stamford, I love going there to look around the shops. There are also some wonderful little villages on the way and also Burghley House, which is incredible and so amazing.





I knew straight away, when I saw the pic section on the website, that this was going to be a section of the site that I would really love. There are so many incredible pins and I just want them all! But I decided upon the You Can pin because, you know, you can! I love anything motivational. I also went for the Pizza Lover pin, because it's pizza, and I have a huge love for pizza. So it only seemed right that I get this one. Each pin has a beautiful finish on them.



This super cute and stylish little You Look Scrumptious, is from the accessories section on the site and is the perfect size to pop into your handbag. I just love the little message on it. My other favourites are the Hot Mess one, the You Beauty one and the Be You one. Also if you are having a look at the accessories section, they have some amazing embroidered patches for sale, that you can add to your clothes.



I love cute cards. I actually have a few in my collection now. I know they are meant to be used to give to people, but I just love to collect them. Especially ones like these in the photos, where they have a little message on them. I got the I Like You Alot card and the You Rock Card. They are great for using as props in photos! But honestly these cards are perfect to give to friends and family and there is a huge selection of cards to choose from. There is plenty of space in each one to write your own personal message and you can use the cards for whatever you want to use them for.


I must admit, I do have a few planners in my room, but look how gorgeous it is. You can never have too many planners. I just have a thing for them! This one is in the colour blush pink and is pressed with gold foil. In each inner page, there is a daily checklist and a little section for notes at the bottom. I personally think that this planner is amazing, because I love making lists, so I love that this planner has a daily checklist. The planner is great quality and I love the texture of the card and the paper inside. It is super handy, very elegant and is the perfect size to pop in your bag or it will look great on your desk. As you can see in some of the photos, the planner is a great size and has many, many pages. You can also get this in charcoal grey and gold, off white and copper and black and pearlescent.



I adore prints, especially ones with motivational quotes on them. I decided to choose the She Believed - She Could So She Did print in white and pink. It came safely packaged amongst the other items and I really can't wait to get a frame for this print.  I highly recommend checking out the print section on the website, as there are so many to choose from, literally so many. I just didn't know which one to choose, but this one really stood out to me and I knew that this was the one for me. It looks great on my desk.



* This blog post is in collaboration with Old English Company. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Please see my Work With Me section at the top for my info.


Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig