Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Wednesday 9 May 2018

Meet My May Advertisers


What gorgeous weather we have been having. I had bank holiday weekend off work, so it was nice to just relax and chill out. My mum and I had a bbq on Sunday, and I'm about to have another one in a little while. Got to make the most of the sunshine. I can even hear an ice cream van playing its tune in the distance! I've also been playing outside with Jasper the dog, blowing bubbles. He loves chasing the bubbles. It's so fun to watch! Anyone else's pets love playing with bubbles?! Mmmm, the bbq smells so good. What did you get up to over the bank holiday weekend? I met up with my friend Louise for a catch-up, which was so nice as I've really missed her. One of our locals has just re-opened, so we went there for a drink and sat outside, next to the river.

I want to say a huge welcome to my May advertisers, Alana and Louise. If you would like to advertise with me over on Clemloves, I have 3 different packages to choose from and prices start from just £2.  There's the Butterfly package, the Dolphin package and the Unicorn package. Click here to find out more. If you would like one of my packages, you can email me at clemloves@gmail.com or DM me at @clemloves. I look forward to hearing from you. 😀


I love Alana's blog Solely Living so much. A couple of my favourite posts by Alana are, The Best FREE Apps for Organizing Your Chaotic Life and  How to Start Writing When You Can't Find the Starting Line. I'm also really looking forward to Alana's new series on her blog Join the Sisterhood.

Here are Alana's links -

Blog - Solely Living
Lifestyle Instagram - @solelyliving
Design Instagram - @livelaughlanadesigns
Twitter - @SolelyLiving




Louise blogs over at Life With Louise. I absolutely love Louise's blog and her gorgeous photos. A couple of my favourite posts by Lousie are Revolution - Trends Celestial Eyeshadow Palette and Moments From: Vienna.

Here are Louise's links -

Blog - Life With Louise
Twitter - @louiseee___
Instagram - @louiseee___
YouTube - Life With Louise


Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig