Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Tuesday 1 May 2018

The Amazing, Under £5, Leave-In Conditioner


What is it about my dreams feeling so real recently?! Does anyone else get dreams like this? They just feel very real. Sometimes I wake up and I have to think for a few moments if that really did just happen! I think I dream most nights, I don't nessacarliy remember them always, but I know I do dream a lot. I really should start writing them down. I know you can get dream journals, maybe this is something I should start doing! Does anyone else keep a dream journal or just write down your dreams? I would love to know. Anyway, enough about my dreams, I hope you are having a lovely week so far. I'm so happy that the weather has been really lovely and sunny today. Hopefully, we are going to have a few more days like it.

Today I want to share with you, one of my most favourite hair products to use. It's the Palmer's Coconut Oil Leave-In Conditioner. I've been using this for a little while now and I absolutely love it, and my hair loves it too. By the way, this post is in no way sponsored, I just really love this product and want to share it with you. When it comes to hair products, I'm always a little unsure of which ones to buy. My hair is quite thin and I also dye it blonde, so I always love products that are moisturising. But as my hair is quite thin, sometimes certain products can make it feel all icky. Like when you condition your hair in the shower, but accidentally miss some of it, and it makes your hair feel horrible. You know what I mean?!

I think, to be honest, my hair now is probably the healthiest it's been in a long time. It just started to get quite dry and I started getting quite a lot of split ends. As I'm still trying to grow my hair longer, keeping it healthy is really important to me. Over the years I haven't treated my hair as well as I could have done. Quite a few years ago back when I was at school, I remember using hair straighteners every day. I did this for quite some time! Some days I even straightened my hair maybe 2 or 3 times. It definitely didn't do my hair much good. I haven't straightened my hair now myself for years. As I got a bit older, I then started dying my hair and having bleach on it. I also ended up having to have my hair cut quite a bit shorter as the ends of hair were just getting wrecked. It's only really recently that I have really started to care for my hair more.

Usually, when I go into my local Superdrug, or even my local supermarket, I like to have a quick look in the hair section just to see what there is and what's new. This time I was pleasantly surprised to see this product in the photos above and below, and other products by the same brand too. I haven't actually seen these products before, and this one really caught my attention, as I do love using a leave-in conditioner. Also, this one is everything I want in a product, as it's for dry, damaged and colour treated hair. It contains coconut oil and has vitamin E. It's like the perfect hair product for me.



For quite a few years now, after washing my hair I don't brush it as it just gets so knotty. I usually dry it with my hair dryer and then brush it. With this leave-in conditioner, it makes brushing my hair when damp so much easier. My Tangle Teezer near enough just glides right through my hair, and it doesn't hurt either. I can really feel the silkiness of the product on my hair, even when it's still damp. I also need to mention about the scent of the product, I really love the scent of it, as I am a big fan of coconut products, it smells so good.

This leave-in conditioner contains ethically and sustainably sourced coconut oil and Tahitian Monoi. The coconut oil helps to strengthen hair and add shine, whilst the Tahitian Monoi helps to hydrate hair and nourishes. It also contains silk amino acid which detangles and smoothes frizz. I have noticed a difference in my hair after drying it, as it always had a tendency to go static as soon as I started brushing it, but since I have been using this product, my hair doesn't really do it hardly anymore. There are some really good reviews on this leave-in conditioner, so if you're looking for a new one, I highly recommend checking it out, especially if you have very fine hair like myself and you dye your hair too.

Just feeling the ends of my hair now, the ends feel lovely and smooth and soft, they don't feel all dry and tired like they were doing. I'm so happy I decided to get this product, It's such a joy to use. It makes me look forward to washing my hair! There are quite a few other products in the range, so I'm really excited to have a look at those when I next pop into Superdrug. I've been having a little look online too. I also see that they do a manuka flower honey leave-in conditioner.

After washing my hair, I let it dry just a little on its own before I apply the product. I like to wait until my hair is just damp before applying. I then spritz some of the product over my hair, focusing mainly on the ends, as this is where my hair needs moisture the most. After this, I grab my Tangle Teezer and brush it through my hair. Then I let it dry again a little on its own, then finish it off with the hairdryer, so I don't use too much heat on my hair. I love how silky soft it makes my hair and the scent lasts for ages.

Have you tried any products in the Palmer's hair care range? If you have, please let me know which ones you have tried and which ones you love. Als,o I would love to know what products you use on your hair.


Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig