Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Beauty: Blistex Lip Massage

Blistex Lip Massage


""Adds gorgeous shimmer and a tint of rosy glow. Boost your lips' natural fullness while Vitamin E, Silk Extracts and Grape Seed Oil work their softening magic.

"Its Hyaluronic Filling Spheres boost your lips' natural fullness so that they look healthy, full and fabulous."








Carrying on from my last blog post with the Carmex Lip Balm, i found this one by Blistex. My lips always seem to get so dry so i have been on the hunt for some good lip balms!

The one by Carmex gets a gold star from me and so does this one.

As soon as you apply this to your lips they feel moisturised. This really does do what is says it does. My lips felt much softer too after using this. 

I also love the fact that it has got SPF 15 in in, which is a bonus.

It gives a really nice shimmer on the lips :)

The Carmex and Blistex lip balms have to be two of my fave ones. 

I got mine from Superdrug and it costs £2.49 for 3.7G.



Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig