Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Beauty: Revlon - Charlie Enchant Body Spray

Revlon - Charlie Enchant Body Spray


I remember when i was at school and everyone was buying all the different types of Charlie body sprays!
I always used to have about 2 or 3 different ones in my school bag!

When i was in Superdrug the other day I walked past the deodorant/body spray area and saw that they had all my old favourites.

This one caught my eye though as i have never tried this one before.
 I love the bottle it comes in (so pretty.)

So i decided to buy it and give it a try.... 
It smells amazing!

This has to be my favourite one out of the Charlie body sprays.

I also keep it in my bag so i can freshen up when i am out or gigging.


I am definitely going to go back to Superdrug and check out the other Charlie body sprays by Revlon.

Sometimes they have some great offers on these body sprays in Superdrug.

This one cost me £1.69



Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig