Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Monday 16 September 2013

Beauty: Carmex Pomegranate Moisturising Lip Balm

Carmex Pomegranate Moisturising Lip Balm


I am really loving the Carmex Lip Balm in Pomegranate flavour.

I am a huge fan of this brand, i always carry one of their lip balms with me in my bag.

The packaging in which this product comes in is very eye catching. 

Another reason why i love these lip balms is because they have SPF 15 in them.






They are super moisturising and my lips always feel so much better.
I also put it on before i get in bed as my lips look and feel loads better in the morning.

The bottom twists so you can easily apply the lip balm and then it twists back down to avoid the product getting squashed when you put the lid back on.

 It smells amazing and as soon as you apply it you can really feel it doing its job.

I highly recommend this Lip balm.

I bought this from Superdrug and it cost me £3.25






Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig