Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Wednesday 18 June 2014

The Immortal Rules (Blood Of Eden #1) by Julie Kagawa - Book Review

The Immortal Rules 



I haven't actually done a proper book review on here before, but i love reading so much and i want to share with you the books i love reading. 
Im more of the science fiction type, i love a good book about paranormal-romance, vampires and zombies. Reading lets me jump in to a completely different world and join the characters for an adventure. Ever since i was really young when my mum taught me to read, i have always loved reading. I love that new book smell! I have so many books on my shelf and i can't wait to share them with you. I also have a Nook that my dad got me as a present, as due to me collecting so many books over the years i have run out of space for them! Don't get me wrong though, i love the feel of a new book and turning the pages when reading, but with my Nook i am able to store lots of books at great prices on there. Its also handy to take with me when i am out for the day. 

Description of The Immortal Rules

"Allison Sekemoto survives in the Fringe, the outermost circle of a walled-in city. By day, she and her crew scavenge for food. By night, any one of them could be eaten. Some days, all that drives Allie is her hatred of them—the vampires who keep humans as blood cattle. Until the night Allie herself dies and becomes one of the monsters.

Forced to flee her city, Allie must pass for human as she joins a ragged group of pilgrims seeking a legend—a place that might have a cure for the disease that killed off most of civilization and created the rabids, the bloodthirsty creatures who threaten human and vampire alike. And soon Allie will have to decide what and who is worth dying for… again."


This book is amazing and i highly recommend it. You really get in to the book and you feel like you know the characters and become really attached to them. This has definitely been one of the best books i have read. I felt so many emotions whilst reading The Immortal Rules. I have read many good Vampire books but this one is at the top of my list.

You get to follow Allie from before she became a Vampire and her life as one. This is very interesting reading a book from the point of view of a Vampire.
Allie is a very strong and powerful young girl and overcomes a lot of obstacles and emotions on the way. Allie wants to be different to the other Vampires. On the way she meets new friends and new enemies. Allie is such an amazing character and as i said you really get to know the characters in the book and become really attached to them, so you feel the same emotion as what they are feeling. 
The Rabids are horrible creatures and i really felt scared for Allie and her friends when these bloodthirsty creatures come in to the pages.

Im not going to go too much in to what happens in this book as i don't want to spoil it for you. 

Julie Kagawa has also written quite a few more books and they look so good, so i can't wait to get my hands on them and read them.
Julie has written this book brilliantly.

I give this book a very high 5/5.
Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig