Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Monday 8 September 2014

Quick and Easy, Healthy Packed Lunch



In this blog post I wanted to share with you my quick and easy, healthy packed lunch. This is great to take to work with you or school, college and university. The great thing about this salad is that you can put so many different things in it. For example in the photos above I have - 

Spinach, 
Tomatoes,
Mushrooms,
Olives
Walnuts,
Almonds,
Cranberries,
Dairy Free Cheese.

I have quite a few different ingredients in this salad but it tastes so good together. You can also add fish to this which is what I also do sometimes, usually I put mackerel with this salad. Its super quick and easy to make and its also very healthy. This salad is also dairy, wheat and gluten free.
Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig