Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Monday 13 October 2014

Homemade Guacamole | Dairy, Wheat and Gluten Free




I recently decided to make my own Guacamole and was so pleased with the outcome. It tastes delicious and is very quick and easy to make. 

Ingredients - 

Avocados,
Cherry Tomatoes,
Coriander,
You can also add peppers and  lime/ lemon juice to the guacamole. 

Told you its easy to make!

First of all I mashed the avocados up in a bowl, you can use however many you like depending on how much guacamole you want to make. I used two in the photo above. I then got the cherry tomatoes and chopped them up in to tiny pieces. Next I popped in some some fresh chopped coriander. You can also put in some chopped peppers and add some lime/lemon juice.
This is delicious and is dairy, wheat and gluten free. 
Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig