Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Wednesday 2 December 2015

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas | Blogmas Day 2


It's December 2nd, the Christmas songs are playing on the radio, I still need to do my Christmas shopping and I'm dreaming of a white Christmas...

How the weather has been the last couple of weeks, it's actually been quite nice outside today, I really should have done my Christmas shopping today! Every year I say I'm going to do it early, but it never quite works out that way. 
For this post I have decided to list 5 things I love about Christmas.

1. Spending time with family - This definitely goes at the top of the list. The main thing I love about Christmas is spending time with my family.

2. Christmas Trees - I love Christmas trees, this year our went up early! We decided to put it up during November because we love Christmas so much. I love decorating the tree.

3. Christmas dinner - I love a good roast dinner, lots of vegetables and Yorkshire puddings. Yummm.

4. Christmas lights - One of my favourite things to do at Christmas is looking at all the Christmas lights. I love it when people decorate their houses with lots of Christmas lights.

5. Christmas films - My favourite Christmas films are Home Alone 1 and 2, Elf and The Santa Clause films. I also love the classic Disney Christmas films.

6. Christmas songs - I'm so happy that the radio stations have started playing Christmas songs already. I've already been playing them on Spotify. Check out yesterdays blogmas for my Christmas playlist. 



What's your favourite things about Christmas? 
(source)
Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig