Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Tuesday 1 December 2015

It's Beginning To Look a Lot Like Christmas | Blogmas Day 1


It's December 1st, the Christmas songs are playing on Spotify, the Coca-Cola advert is on TV and I'm just so excited for Christmas...

Welcome to Blogmas day 1.
I loved reading peoples Blogmas posts last year and I've decided this year I'm going to join in too. I've already seen that lots of bloggers are doing Blogmas this year, I'm so excited to read them. I will be trying my very best to blog everyday during December.
Christmas started a little bit earlier this year,  the Christmas tree went up in November! It's never too early to put up a Christmas tree. I've been playing the Christmas songs already, I've even got them playing now :) I was so excited when I saw that the Coca-Cola Christmas advert was on TV. I also really love the John Lewis Christmas advert this year, It's beautifully done, I even had a tear in my eye watching it when the young girl sent the gentleman on the moon a present.



In the photos above is my advent calendar I got from Holland & Barrett. It's dairy, wheat and gluten free, The chocolate is very delicious and I really love the design on this one. I've also added below some Christmas song for you to listen to on Spotify.


Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig