Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Monday 30 November 2015

Managing My Time Effectively


Recently I have been thinking a lot about managing my time more effectively. I will admit, I don't manage my time as well as I should and could do. For example, I haven't been posting on my blog as much recently, which is something that has made me feel quite upset, as I love my blog and I love writing new posts. I also procrastinate quite a lot, it's something that I do and it's something I want to and I will change. I can get easily distracted. Although I do think that it's good to just have some me time and do our own thing that makes us happy, but at the same time I'm doing those things when I should be doing more important things. I always end up feeling so guilty when I binge on Netflix! I've been watching American Horror story, I only started season 1 a little while ago and I'm already on season 3 now. Not that I'm complaining or anything, as the show is very addictive. But it's this feeling I get afterwards, that guilty feeling of not doing what I should be doing. With all the technology that is available to us, this can play a key part in getting easily distracted.

I did start getting to bed early, but I always fall in that bad habit of just lying on the sofa and falling asleep until the early hours of the morning. This then makes me decide to have naps at the most inappropriate times, when I should be getting on with other things, 2-3 hours later I wake up and then don't have time to do what I wanted to do. I am someone who always likes to check social media before bedtime. But this isn't the best thing to do right before bed. I've been reading so many articles lately telling us to get off our phones, laptops and iPad's right before bed as it can interfere with getting a good nights sleep. I've also started to keep a book or two near me when I've finished getting ready for bed, so I can just pick it up and read. I have found that this does help me to get a better night's sleep. Just little things like this, I feel will enable me to have a much more productive day.

I will continue to post on how I am managing my time more efficiently and effectively and not to procrastinate so much. I have made it my mission to change this once and for all. I would also love to know if you feel like I do and what your tips and advice are.

Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig