Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Saturday 16 September 2017

GOSH X-Ceptional Wear Foundation | Review


Hi everyone! I hope you have a great weekend. Today I want to share with you this liquid foundation by GOSH. It is the GOSH X-Ceptional Wear Foundation, in the shade Porcelain. I am a huge fan of theirs. Their makeup products are fragrance free and are cruelty free and vegan. I have always found it hard to find a really good foundation that matches my very pale skin! In the past when I have tried different shades, they are either too dark for my skin tone or I end up looking orange. But I have found that with this shade it matches my skin tone perfectly. I'm so happy that I found this one to try and this post is not sponsored in any way, I purchased this foundation with my own money.


"X-CEPTIONAL WEAR FOUNDATION with Vitamin E is light and smooth to apply. It is a moisturizing and long lasting foundation, which gives medium coverage and a beautiful matt finish. XCEPTIONAL WEAR FOUNDATION is without perfume and paraben.

Benefits - 


  • Medium coverage
  • Natural matt finish
  • Long lasting
  • Contains Vitamin E which prevents free radicals
  • Anti-aging
  • Moisturizing
  • Perfume & paraben free."  


  • I love this foundation so much. For quite a while I was using the powder foundation by GOSH, which too is amazing, but I felt that I wanted just that little bit more coverage and as it has been quite some years since I have used a liquid foundation, I decided to go ahead and purchase one. This foundation definitely lasts a long time throughout the day. It still gives good coverage in to the evening when applied in the morning. I love the matt finish that it creates and doesn't make my skin look oily. This is something I found that always happened in the past when using liquid foundation, and that it always felt so heavy on my skin too, which is why I started using powder foundation. But this liquid one by GOSH doesn't feel heavy on my skin at all. I really enjoy applying it and wearing it, which is something I didn't think would happen again when using liquid foundation.

    I purchased this foundation from Superdrug and costs £7.99, which I find for the quality of the foundation, is really good. A little goes a long way when applying it to the skin. It gives amazing coverage and looks natural on the skin. It is easy to apply, I actually apply it with my fingers. I used to use a brush for liquid foundation, but I just prefer to use my fingers! 

    Have you tried this foundation by GOSH?


    Share:
    Blogger Template Created by pipdig