Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Sunday 17 September 2017

Sunday Thoughts | Late Night Chat


Hi everyone! I hope you have had a wonderful weekend. I'm a little bit late writing this post today, but better late than never! I'm so happy right now, because Home Alone is on TV. I love that film, definitely one of my favourites. I always get so emotional at the end of it. I'm feeling all Christmasy now! I'm also snuggled up under the duvet with Jasper (the dog) sleeping next to me. Actually I say he's sleeping, he's just woke up and he doesn't seem to want me to write this post now, haha! He is demanding lots of cuddles. I love this time of year. I also watched The Smurfs movie too today, I used to love watching The Smurfs when I was younger. I just can't believe I haven't watched the film sooner. 

I've actually been having a relaxing day today as I have had a bit of an ibs flare up. As some of you may know, I am unable to have dairy, wheat and gluten. When I was first diagnosed with ibs, after cutting those out of my diet I was so much better. I also cut out onion and garlic too. Over the years I have been drinking a lot of soya milk. I have been trying to cut a few different things out of my diet recently but one thing I have been having quite a lot of still is soya milk. So starting from now, I am going to cut that out too and fingers crossed it works. Have you found that after drinking soya milk for so long, you are unable to have it now? It could be that it isn't the soya milk, but it's worth a try. So yeah, I've been trying to take it easy today and try to relax a bit. 

I've been doing some more paintings lately, I've been using acrylic paint. I've only really painted using oil paints and watercolour paints, but I am really enjoying painting with acrylics. I'm also really happy with how two of my paintings have turned out. I will be sharing some photos of them very soon. I will also have some going up on my Etsy store, which I have recently created. I'm so excited to share them with you. I find painting so relaxing and it's one of my favourite things to do.

5 HappyThings.
1. M&S gluten free bread. (It's delicious).
2. Cuddles with Jasper.
3. Watching Home Alone.
4. Warm blankets.
5. Cosy evenings in.

What are your 5 happy things this week? Also what have you been up to this weekend?



Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig