Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Wednesday 13 September 2017

Mini Haul | Natural Collection


Hi everyone! I can't believe it's Wednesday already! I hope you are having a lovely week so far. For todays post I want to share with you some of my favourite makeup products by Natural Collection. I have been a huge fan of Natural Collection for so long now and their mascara is one of my must have makeup products along with their liquid eyeliner. Natural Collection have recently given their packaging a makeover and I am really loving the designs. Two reasons why I love natural collection so much is that, one they don't contain any fragrance in their products and two they are very affordable. Their products also contain camomile to help soothe and protect. This post is not sponsored in any way and each product I have purchased with my own money.


I use the Volume mascara, liquid eyeliner, translucent loose powder and blush in the shade pink cloud. I am obsessed with these products and my skin loves them. They are so comfortable to wear on my skin. Out of all the mascaras I have tried over the years this one is definitely the best one I have ever tried. 

They have also just released some new products which I am very excited to try. 





I highly recommend checking out Natural Collection if you haven't tried their makeup products before. Especially if you have sensitive skin like myself. They also have a lovely range of eyeshadows too. 

Do you use any products by Natural Collection?


Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig