Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Thursday 7 January 2016

Cinnamon and Sugar Bagel Chips


These delicious Cinnamon and Sugar Bagel Chips are great for snacking on and they taste so good and are very moreish...
I'm always on the hunt for something new and tasty to snack on. These *Bagel chips by Udi's Gluten Free are so good and definitely leave you wanting more. They are lovely and sweet and are nice and crunchy. I love having these for lunch with a sandwich or just on their own as a snack. Mmmm, they are making me hungry just looking at the photos of them! You could also use these with maybe a dip, or you could add a little butter on them, although I haven't tried this, but they are delicious just on their own. I love the whole combination of cinnamon and sugar along with the crunchiness of them. These bagel chips are great to place on the table if you are having some friends over or having a party. You can also get plain bagel chips, I haven't tried them ones yet, but I've heard very good things about them.



Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig