Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Wednesday 6 January 2016

Tiger Bloomer Lunch | Dairy Wheat and Gluten Free


Looking for something tasty for lunch? This Tiger Bloomer is soft, delicious and just so good...
Being a huge fan of Udi's Gluten Free products, the Tiger Bloomer is one of my most favourites. The bread is delicious, lovely and soft and is great for a quick and easy lunch. In the photos above all I did was slice off some of the Tiger Bloomer, toast it slightly and then add some dairy, wheat and gluten free cheese spread, (my favourite is the one by Violife,) some lettuce and sliced tomatoes, (I love tomatoes.) You can add anything you like on top of the bread for a quick and easy lunch. You could also pop the bread with toppings of your choice on a griddle pan or in the oven, for a nice crunchy bruschetta style lunch. 



Another thing I love to do is slice off some of the bread and then spread some free from butter on to it and pop in the microwave for a few seconds until warm. The butter melts on the bread and tastes so good. Definitely one of my comfort foods.
Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig