Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Tuesday 5 January 2016

Winter Fruit Crumble





If your looking for something warm and tasty to have on a cold winters night, I highly recommend making this crumble...

This is my first food post of 2016 and I just had to share this with you. Above in the photos I made a Winter Fruit Crumble. I actually took this recipe from Udi's 12 Days Of Christmas recipes, but I slightly changed it a little. I used the Udi's Cranberry Granola to make this crumble. This granola is definitely one of my favourites, it's so delicious. I decided to use apples for the filling of my crumble. All you need to make this crumble is - Udi's Cranberry Granola, apples (or you can use different types of fruit.) I also added a little sugar and water to the crumble too.

This is super quick and easy to make, I cooked it until the granola was golden, I think I popped it in the oven for about 20 mins. You can also cook the fruit first, before adding the granola on top.

Looking for more tasty recipes to make? Check out some of these...




Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig