Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Friday 1 January 2016

Happy New Year

Happy new year. It's January 1st, this is my first post of 2016. How quick this last year has gone. Here are my resolutions and goals...
Unfortunately I didn't quite get to finish Blogmas, as I come down with a virus a few days before Christmas day. But thankfully I'm feeling better now, although it still hasn't quite gone just yet. Every year I try and think of some new year resolutions and goals that I want to make, such things like, eat healthy, do some exercise etc. The thing is, when I make these resolutions, I don't always stick to them. The healthy eating lasts for about a couple of months but old habits kick in. I do try though and end up having some healthy eating days and some not so healthy eating days. But for 2016 there are three main things that I want to achieve throughout this year and throughout the following years.

1. Good health.
Rather than making one of my new years resolutions to be to just eat healthier, my resolution and goal is to try and achieve good health in general. If you have read my 'about me' section, you may know that I have different health conditions. My goal is to be able to get myself to where I feel better in myself. Although these conditions won't go away, I want to be able to make myself feel more comfortable with these conditions. I'm not going to cut out the sweet stuff altogether as sometimes it's good to have what we fancy, but at the same time I can change my diet to eat food that is better for me. Its also like getting fit, I'm not going to go and get a gym membership, because I know for a fact that it would never get used, but there are certain things I can do for example, going for a walk, and just be a bit more active. 

2. Happiness.
I want to try and be more happy, to not moan as much. To me, this means being more happy in general about everything, for example this includes, being more happier with myself. I'm not the most confident of people and sometimes my anxiety get the better of me. But I want to be able to love me, for me. I want to be able to portray this through my blog, I am going to be writing posts that make me happy writing them, not writing posts just for the sake of it. It's things like these that will make me happy, so I am going to pursue them. Another thing that I want to do this year is that I would love to make some new friends, this is something that will make me very happy. 

3. Do well at University.
Doing well at University is something that means so much to me. I want to be able to achieve my dream career in the near future. I love going to Uni, and I'm currently studying two of my favourite subjects, Audio for Visual Production and Radio. Being at Uni has enabled me to gain in confidence and for that I am very grateful. I have learnt so much over the last year and a half and I can't wait to learn lots more. 

Wherever you are in the world, I hope you have a fantastic day and happy new year. 

Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig