Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Wednesday 30 March 2016

Girl Online On Tour by Zoe Sugg | Book Review


Girl Online On Tour is the sequel to Zoe's number one best selling book Girl Online... 

As a huge fan of Zoe's first book Girl Online, (you can read my review of Girl Online here) I was very excited when Girl Online On Tour was announced. I preordered the book from Waterstones and managed to get hold of a signed copy, which I was so happy about. As soon as I saw the links online to say there were going to be signed copies, I quickly headed over to the website and ordered a copy, although I did for a second think I wasn't going to get one. I was literally counting down the days until I would receive my copy in the post. The copy I got also includes a Bonus Chapter which is exclusive to Waterstones. 

My review of Girl Online On Tour, is my own honest opinion and my true feelings as to how I felt about the book. 

Girl Online Clemloves

Girl Online Clemloves

Girl Online Clemloves

Penny is joining her boyfriend Noah on his European tour. But Noah has a very busy schedule and his bandmates are less-than-welcoming towards Penny. Penny also has horrible messages sent to her from very jealous fans. Throughout the tour Penny misses her family and best friend Elliott a lot and can't wait to see them again. 

Don't worry if you haven't the book yet, I'm not going to give away any spoilers. Firstly I just want to say though how much I love the friendship between Penny and Elliot, (Definite friendship goals there.) Throughout reading this book, I felt so many different emotions, along with Penny I smiled, laughed, felt shocked and also had tears in my eyes, but also happy tears. I really connected with Penny throughout this book, (as you know, I love a book that does this.) 

Although this book may be for a younger age range, (I'm 26) I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. As soon as I picked up this book and started reading, I wanted to keep reading and reading. This book had lots of twists in and a few cliff-hangers. I just wanted to keep on knowing what was going to happen next. This book is brilliantly written and wherever Penny was on the tour, I was automatically transported there and I imagined being there with Penny and I imagined what everything looked like.   

Girl Online Clemloves

Girl Online Clemloves

Like I said above, I 100% enjoyed reading Girl Online On Tour. Although I'm 26 I feel that even people who are older than me would definitely enjoy reading this book. 

Have you read Girl Online On Tour yet?

More book reviews.
Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig