Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Saturday 21 May 2016

Batiste Dry Shampoo


In today's blog post, I want to share with you, one of my favourite Batiste dry shampoo's. I am a huge fan of the Batiste range, I previously did a review on the Eden and wild ones quite sometime ago. I've tried many different dry shampoo's in the past, but Batiste is one of my most favourites.  



The first thing I want to talk about, is the scent of this product. Sometimes when I have tried dry shampoo, sometimes they don't always smell very nice, but with the Batiste ones, I always find that I love the scent of them. The scent of this one is very sweet and fresh and not overpowering. I also find that when I apply this product to my hair, the sweet scent lasts the majority of the day, even when I wake up the next morning I can still smell the fragrance on my hair. I was always a little bit skeptical of dry shampoo when I was younger, as I didn't really know if it would work or not. But after trying the Batiste range, I was hooked and I've been using their dry shampoo's for years now. The next thing I want to talk about is the packaging. I really love the new designs that Batiste have on their range, there are so many beautiful designs on the packaging. This one also features a photo of Ella on the front and a gorgeous, pink and purple design.

I always shake dry shampoo before use, then hold about 30cm away from my hair and spray all over my roots, including my fringe. After this I leave my hair a few moments and then massage the product through my hair, to ensure my roots are covered. Then finally I brush my hair and remove any excess residue, as I always end up getting some on my forehead! Sometimes if I want that little bit extra volume, I spray the dry shampoo onto the mid lengths and the ends of my hair. 

Do you use dry shampoo? If so, which is your favourite one to use?




Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig