Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Tuesday 17 May 2016

Lavand Lace Back Tribal Dress | JOY


As soon as the warm weather starts, I love getting the dresses out. This dress by JOY I am seriously loving. This dress is perfect for those lovely warm Spring and Summer days especially with the cutout lace panel on the back. I really like the all-over tribal print, fitted waistband and button-up front. It fits perfectly. 


*Lavand Lace Back Tribal Dress c/o JOY | Sandals - Peacocks




It feels so good to be able to take photos of outfit posts now that the warmer weather is here. There has been some really nice weather over the last couple of weeks. It really lifts my mood walking outside and not even needing a jacket! It's definitely time for some picnics! It's also really lovely with all of the beautiful flowers out, as you can see in one of the photos where I'm looking at some pretty tulips. 




I am obsessed with dresses, I feel that they are perfect for Spring and Summer and any season really. When the weather is colder I like to add tights and a pair of boots and a jacket. My dress collection in my wardrobe is growing. I teamed this dress with some flat sandals that I purchased from Peacocks. This dress would also definitely look great with some heels and teamed with a denim jacket. I especially love dresses that have a fitted waistband, as they always seem to fit me better, the majority of dresses I own all have fitted waistbands.

JOY is a Unique fashion and lifestyle brand. There are also lots of accessories and stylish and fun gifts that you can purchase. (You can also get student discount, if you are a student.) I highly recommend checking out JOY, there are so many more beautiful dresses I have got my eye on, there's definitely one for every occasion on their site. I am also really liking their playsuit and jumpsuit section. 

Looking at these photos, have made me realise how much longer my hair has grown! I'm still planning on growing it a little bit longer. I think this is actually the longest it's ever been, seriously! When I was little my hair didn't really grow very quick, then as I got to secondary school I decided to have it cut really short. I think I'm making up for it now by trying to grow it as long as I can!



Please see my disclaimer here. All opinions are 100% my own and honest.


Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig