Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Sunday 29 May 2016

Print Skater Dress | JD Williams



As the weather is starting to get a little warmer, I love getting all of my spring/summer clothes out to wear. I have a huge love for dresses, I love wearing them. Luckily the day I had planned to take these photos, the weather was lovely. It's nice to be able to spend some time outside and relax in the sun. After the cold weather we have had, I'm definitely ready for some nice warm weather.

This beautiful dress is from JD Williams and is perfect for the warmer weather. I am wearing the Print Skater Dress in the colour cerise/white, which is from the Holiday Dresses category on their website.

Dress* c/o JD Williams | Shoes, M&S | Bracelet, Pandora | Necklace, My own






The cotton material of this dress is lovely and soft and is very flattering. It is also very comfortable to wear and light, which makes it great for warm weather. I love nice bright colours, specially as it gets towards summer, I really like the brightness of the dress. I've never really worn a dress that goes below the knee, as it's something I didn't really think would suit me, but I was pleasantly surprised, as I really love the length of this dress. It has definitely turned me into a fan on longer dresses.

I teamed this dress with a necklace, which is a present I received, it is a beautiful silver heart with a little jewel in the middle. I felt that this goes really well with the dress and it quite subtle. Next I added my silver bracelet, which is from Pandora. I only have one charm on it at the moment of a little pink present, as this was a present for my birthday a couple of years back. I'm hoping at some point to collect some more charms, as their charms are so pretty. I also did put a silver ring on with this outfit too, but I suddenly realised that I had taken it off and forgot to put it back on again! 

The shoes I am wearing are from M&S, that I got a while ago for a wedding. As soon as this dress arrived, I knew that these shoes would go perfectly with the dress. As I am only about 5'1, I felt that some high heel shoes would go much better. I also plan to get some white shoes to go with this dress too, as they would go perfectly.



Please see my disclaimer here. All opinions are 100% my own and honest.





Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig