Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Friday 27 May 2016

Tender Stem Broccoli with Salmon


I'm so excited to share with you a new recipe on Clemloves. It's been a while, but I've got lots more dairy, wheat and gluten free recipes planned. For todays blog post recipe, I want to share with you one of my favourites, tender stem broccoli with salmon. This literally consists of two main ingredients plus some seasoning. It's quick and easy to make and is a delicious and healthy meal.




 
All I have used within this recipe is -

Half a pack of tender stem broccoli.
1 salmon fillet.
Salt.
Pepper.
Dry mixed herbs.
Coconut Oil.

Thats it, just those few ingredients creates a tasty dish. I really enjoy eating vegetables and tender stem broccoli is my one of my favourites. You can either stir-fry the broccoli which I like to do in some coconut oil, or sometimes I like to pop it in a dish with some water, add a little salt and then put in the microwave. Usually I leave it in the microwave for up to 10 to 15 minutes, depending on how much I like the broccoli to be done and how much is in the dish. With the salmon I prefer to cook it in the oven wrapped in tin foil in an oven proof dish, and bake until the salmon is cooked through, whilst adding some dry mixed herbs, salt and pepper on top. I leave the salmon in the oven for about 20 to 25 minutes on gas mark 6. Or like with the broccoli, for quickness I will pop it in a covered dish in the microwave, (you can also add some milk or soya milk to it) and cook till the salmon is done all the way through. Usually I leave it in for about 6 minutes, depending on the size of the fish. I like to sprinkle a little salt over the salmon and broccoli when I've popped it all on the plate. 

Click here for some more of my dairy, wheat and gluten free recipes. 




Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig