Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Wednesday 8 June 2016

MAC Lipstick - CB 96



You can never have too many lipsticks. I'm so excited to share on my blog one of my most favourite lipsticks ever! This is one makeup product that I love to collect. Some of my favourite brands of Lipstick include, MUA, Rimmel London and Topshop. Lipstick is one of my must have essentials in my handbag. There's usually one or two in the bottom of my handbag somewhere.

My favourite shades of lipstick to get are coral and orange. Ever since I stocked up on the Coral in Gold lipstick by Rimmel London, I have been on the look out for one that is similar. This beauty in the photos, is the MAC lipstick in the shade CB 96. I won this lipstick in a giveaway a while ago from the lovely Kim from Blogobvious. I knew straight away which shade I was going to pick. Having never before owned anything from MAC, I was so excited to finally own one of their lipsticks. I've spent ages on their website in the past, dreaming of of owning something from their site, so I was very happy when I won a lipstick of my choice and choose one from MAC.




This lipstick which is in the shade CB 96, is a lovely bright pinky-orange colour with pearl and a frost finish, which adds a gorgeous gold sheen to it. I remember trying an orange based lipstick for the first time and loved it so much, I don't know why I had never tried them before. The gold sheen in this one, gives a nice 3D type effect to your lips and looks so pretty in the sun. 

The texture of this lipstick is lovely and smooth and glides perfectly onto the lips. If you are not very keen on bright orange lipsticks, this one is perfect as the pink tones add a nice rosy shade to your lips. I do usually like to add some lip balm to my lips before hand, as I find that my lips can get quite dry throughout the day. I'm currently using one by Burt's Bees. It just helps to add that little bit extra moisture to my lips. 


What lipsticks are you currently loving?





Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig