Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Wednesday 15 June 2016

My Favourite Ways To Treat Myself


Personally, I feel that there's nothing better than a nice relaxing evening in, catching up on my favourite TV shows, reading a book and popping on a facemask! Everyone loves to relax and unwind in different ways, but I want to share with you, within this post some of the things that I love to do to treat myself and relax and unwind. I would also love to know your favourite ways to treat yourself.

Going to the Cinema
I don't go to the cinema that often, but I really do love to go and it's one of my favourite ways to treat myself. I usually go with one of my friends and theres nothing better than having a good catch up and watching a film together. One of my most favourite cinemas to go to is the Kinema in the Woods in Woodhall Spa. I highly recommend visiting it. This is one amazing cinema and so beautiful and vintage inside. During the matinee of some of the films shown, the organist comes up from under the stage on his organ and plays amazing songs with a disco ball and pretty lights going around the room. The foyer is packed full of vintage film memorabilia.  

Reading a Book
I find reading so relaxing and comforting. I think it's mainly because when I am reading, I forget about everything that is worrying me and I get sucked in to the book and my imagination goes wild. I love being transported into different stories and going on adventures with the characters in the books. My favourite genre of book to read is science-fiction. Although I do love a good romantic story, I do also like reading about mysteries and adventures. Some books that I have and are currently loving and enjoying are: 

  • The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness.
  • Code by Kathy Reichs.
  • Seizure by Kathy Reichs.
  • Girl Online on Tour by Zoe Sugg.



Netflix
If you have read some of my previous blog posts, you will know that I binge-watch and have a huge love for Netflix! I especially excited about Netflix at the moment, because the new episodes of Orange Is The New Black are available. If I want to have a relaxing evening, I usually grab a few snacks, get myself comfy and watch some of my favourite TV shows, or look for new ones to watch.

Pamper Evening
After a long day, it's nice to treat yourself to a pamper evening. Some of my favourite things I love to do, is take of all of my makeup,  have a nice warm bath, (with lots of bubbles of course,) pop on a facemask, apply some nail polish and then put on my favourite face creams and get in some comfy pj's. Just by doing these few things helps me to feel so much more relaxed. My favourite facemask to use is the Sanctuary Spa 5 Minutes Thermal Detox Mask. 


What are your favourites ways to treat yourself?





(Source)
Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig