Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Sunday 22 January 2017

Propercorn Crunch Corn | Review


I am a huge lover of popcorn. Once I start eating some, I just can't stop. One of my most favourite brands of popcorn is Propercorn. Being dairy, wheat and gluten free, it's nice to know that there is a free from popcorn out there that I can eat. Usually if I'm out somewhere and i'm feeling a little hungry, I will most likely pick up a bag of sweet and salty popcorn by Propercorn to munch on, which is my favourite flavour by the way! I'm always on the lookout for something new and tasty to try. 






In todays post, I want to share with you something new from Propercorn, *Crunch Corn. These bags of deliciousness are filled with half-popped popcorn and come in the flavours, Rock Salt, Salt & Pepper, Sweet & Smoky Chilli and Salt & Vinegar. Like it says on the packet, they are a bit like nuts. They are so delicious and I just kept wanting to eat more and more. My favourite flavours are Rock Salt, which are sprinkled with Pink Himalayan rock salt and I also really like the Salt & Pepper flavoured ones too. They come in a small sized bag and a larger sized bag.

I highly recommend checking these out. I just can't get enough of them. I love how they have gone outside the traditional way of making popcorn and I really like crunchiness of them. They do remind me a little of having a bag of nuts, but I definitely much prefer these. Who new that half-popped popcorn could taste so good. These are definitely my new favourite snack.

You can find out more here.

Have you tried Crunch Corn yet?


Please see my disclaimer here. All opinions are 100% my own and honest.

Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig