Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Monday 18 December 2017

Mini ASOS Haul


I think I'm slightly obsessed with trinket dishes! When I go on a site, I have to look to see if they sell them. You may have seen these ones in the photo above featured in some of my blog posts and Instagram photos. I thought that it was about time that I did a little post on them, because I absolutely love them so much. Not just because they look good in photos, but because they are really handy to put jewellery on and look great on show. But they do look so cute! 

I love looking on the ASOS site, but I've never really actually got anything much from the site, so when I saw these little dishes, I just had to get them. They were a great price too. I haven't looked to see if they are still on there, but I am guessing they are. These three ones are all by Sass and Belle. Highly recommend checking their website out if you haven't already. So many amazing and cute things on there. So many more adorable trinket dishes! I really want to go to London and Brighton just so I can look in their stores!




I think out of all of them, the little cactus one has to be my favourite, because I do love a nice cactus! Each are the perfect size to fit on your dressing table or wherever you want to put them really. I've been keeping mine on my desk. The Pretty Little Things dish, I actually saw this in another bloggers photo and I just knew I had to have it. I can't remember who's blog it was now though, but I remember seeing this dish and instantly trying to find out where they got it from!



Straight away as soon as I saw it, I fell in love with the copper dish jewellery stand. I'm really loving copper at the moment. It's great for hanging your earrings on or even necklaces. I haven't actually put anything on this one because I really like leaving it as it is. I just think that it looks so nice on its own. But I'm sure I will find something to hang on it.



What have you been looking at lately on ASOS?

Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig