Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Friday 21 November 2014

Stuffed Peppers With Cous Cous | Dairy, Wheat and Gluten Free





As you may know by now i am a huge lover of food. With my previous food posts I am always on the hunt for new ideas being dairy, wheat and gluten free.  I love experimenting and finding new foods to try. 

Above is stuffed peppers with cous cous. Everything here is dairy, what and gluten free. I got the cous cous from Tesco in their free from range. I do find it a lot better though if you season the cous cous with some salt and herbs as this really brings out the flavours. It is completely up to you what you want to put with the cous cous. In the photo above I used a yellow pepper and cut in half and popped in the oven. I then chopped up some cherry tomatoes and mushrooms and added to the pan of cous cous once it had soaked up the water. I usually keep my peppers in the oven till they go a little soft. This doesn't take long at all to make and is very yummy and filling. On the side I added some spinach and some dairy, wheat and gluten free cheese, cut into small pieces. 


Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig