Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Monday 30 October 2017

GlassesShop.com | Review


Hi everyone! I hope you are having a great and spooky Halloween. I've got my pumpkin ready to carve! I can't wait to see what costumes everyone is going to be wearing. If you have any Halloween themed blog posts, please leave your links in the comments below. 

I have been wearing glasses since a very young age when I started primary school. Over the years I have had so many pairs, I have lost count! Also over the years, I have had lots of different shaped glasses, some more flattering than others. But it's only now that I'm older I know the shape and style that I like the most and I feel best suits the shape of my head. I am very excited to share with you this gorgeous pair of glasses* from GlassesShop.com

GlassesShop is an online shop in which you can purchase your very own pair of glasses online. They have a huge range of different frames to choose from. The pair in which you can find in the photos above and below are a pair that I picked out personally, as I was automatically drawn to them. I chose the Alice Oval ones in floral. 




I am so in love with these glasses!




They are so beautiful and are everything I could possibly want in a pair. What first attracted me to these was the design on the frames. I knew that I wanted something a bit different, not like the usual style I go for. I already had in my mind the shape of glasses I wanted and as soon as I saw these I knew they were the ones for me. They have so many beautiful glasses frames on their site. 

They are lovely and light and fit me perfectly. As the arms of the frames are quite thin, this makes them much more comfortable to wear, as sometimes glasses can hurt the side of your head, especially around the ears, but these ones are so comfy. The ordering process, I found on the site was super easy to navigate through. If you want to order prescription lenses, you just need to fill in a few details on the lenses you need. The glasses arrived safe and sound and come in a protective case. 

To get your very own prescription glasses, visit GlassesShop.com. You can also get 50% off on eyeglasses and sunglasses with free lenses (sale frames excluded), by using the code GSHOT50. 


Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig