Clemloves

A little bit of everything

Sunday 7 January 2018

Sunday Thoughts | I Opened My Own Etsy Shop


Welcome to my first Sunday Thoughts post of 2018! I'm still really sad though that Christmas is over. I'm also really missing my Christmas blog header. But I am excited to see what this year brings. I hope you had a lovely Christmas and New Year. I spent mine with family and watched the fireworks on TV on New Years Eve. I always look forward to watching them on TV and also the band who plays before and after. Although this year, straight after the fireworks, I did fall asleep on the sofa for a bit.

As you can already see from the title of this post, I've opened up my own Etsy shop. It's been something that I have really wanted to do for a long time. I absolutely love painting and I want to be able share my paintings with everyone else. So I decided to put them on Etsy. I know my shop is a little empty at the moment, but there will be lots more coming on it very soon. You can find the link to my shop next to Advertise and Categories above. In the photos above and below is one of the paintings that will be on my Etsy, available to purchase, very soon. 

It would make me so happy if you could check out my shop. 2018 is the year I want to start doing more of the things I love and painting is one of them. I'm currently loving doing abstract paintings at the moment, so expect to see more of them in my shop real soon. I also really want to start doing prints, but at the moment, I think that will be something I will look at doing a little bit later on. I have also got some hand knitted items currently available in my shop too, if you are looking for some hand-made gifts.


This week I decided that it was time for a bit of a clear out in my room and wardrobe. I've sorted a few bits that I no longer am going to wear and that don't fit me anymore, so they will be going to a charity shop. I'm also making sure that I use my toiletries before opening  new ones! Something that I definitely need to work on. I end up finding half used shower gels and creams! I'm also the same with makeup too, oops! I've also been making room for new blog props that I've been collecting, as they have been scattered all over my room for a while now! This week, after being recommended to watch it, I had a bit of a binge-watch of The Good Place and now I've watched all of the episodes available! I have really enjoyed and loved watching it. Although I've seen it advertise, it's something I didn't really think about watching, but I'm so happy I did. It's so good and funny. Definitely worth a watch.

This coming week, I want to organise my books, wash my makeup brushes, as they really need doing, take some photos for upcoming posts and also write the upcoming posts. There will be brand new blog posts out Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.

Now on to my first 5 happy things of 2018, that have happened this week.

1. Spending New Years Day with my boyfriend and his family.
2. Watching The Good Place on Netflix. (Highly recommend watching it. I kind of binge-watched it all!)
3. Getting closer to my goal of 1000 followers on Instagram. (You can follow me here.)
4. Winning a game on Monopoly. (My first time playing it too. I still don't really get it, but I'm willing to play it again).
5. Writing in my 2018 diary. 

What are your 5 happy things this week?

This weeks posts -
Zoella Hungry Hands | Review
Ted Baker Bathing Blooms | Review

Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig